Tsuris and tantrums

Not for the weak hearted/ homophobic/ignorant/no-to-premaritial sex preachers/ propaganda R18 for language, oh grow up already. The blog owner will not be responsible for mind fucking you, in most cases the reader already is.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Coolness

Someone told me that I give him energy. I'm touched. Its sometime since I had any excitement in my life. I think he's changed me.


Kerana dia, ku tidak terfikirkan pekara yang bukan-bukan.
I think I'm a happier person because of him.


I've sent many emails out to old friends. Primary school friends, poly mates and even Scot, an old acquaintance who lives in New Jersey, USA now and I've gotten so many positive responses. Catching up on their lives and them. It feels fulfilling. Because it is him that makes me feel this way.


I was talking to my friends and telling them that I miss home. Home is a very strong word. What makes a home a home? Like here, I feel at home too. If I were to eventually leave. I guess it would sorely miss the bits of this place that makes life here home to me too, the friendships forged, the foods, the smells.


Before we jump to any conclusions, its just a good feeling I've been having.
As for me. I'm just kicking off my shoes, and watching how it will unravel itself in the end and while I'm doing it, I'm still all smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home