Tsuris and tantrums

Not for the weak hearted/ homophobic/ignorant/no-to-premaritial sex preachers/ propaganda R18 for language, oh grow up already. The blog owner will not be responsible for mind fucking you, in most cases the reader already is.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Happily Ever After Effect

Before the coffee session I was talking to Rangga on the topic of R*#*#*#*#*#*#*

R for Relationships.

We were talking about hooking his cousin Rey up with someone wholesome and nice. I mean Rey IS a nice guy. So if you have C cup jugs, love milk, emo guys and old rock music, you are welcome to submit your application through this blog. Its preferable that you stay in Indonesia coz our candidate resides here.

It kinda digressed and got to our own (lack of) love lives.The perils and problems.

I need some excitement.

Well you've got excitement, excitement is coming in a form of a someone who is flying over to Jakarta over the weekend to see YOU.

And I thought about the aftermath. This is like the morning after and it hasn't even happened yet. Bloody Sinkaporean worries too much *shrugs*

"Kan rasanya enak. Problem-nya tidak terpikir," quoting a taxi driver about settling down and making babies but I think it kinda applies here as well.

If I could describe what type of lover I would be. I'd say I'd be like Felicity Huffman's character in desperate housewives. Strong, yet needy. I'm not sure whether age plays a part but at this age, I do feel I have the ability to conquer anything, yet ... loves conquers me. Breaks me, and shatters me into a gazillion fragments.

To Norman: I'm tired of this. I really am.
Norman to me: I know and I'm tired of hearing this old news.
To Norman: Oh I've said this before?
Norman to me: YES!!!!! That's why you 2 are a couple of idiots

And if you're reading this (you know who you are) to know more about me than you already do. Its really sad. Because I can't sit around and mope and wait forever for you. And you're too naive to accept that.

I'm all for a fabulous weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home