Tsuris and tantrums

Not for the weak hearted/ homophobic/ignorant/no-to-premaritial sex preachers/ propaganda R18 for language, oh grow up already. The blog owner will not be responsible for mind fucking you, in most cases the reader already is.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Loss and finding

Dear All,

We are all gathered here. To mourn the loss of my SONY Cybershot T3, 5MP Digital Camera that is barely 1 year old. I was PICKPOCKETED right under my nose by some fucking awesome of a pickpocket while in a crowded place.

How he/she has done it is unknownst to me because I didn't even notice it was missing. It was in the FRONT right pocket of my jeans. Straps visably hidden and all. WTF.

All I can say is FUCK YOU. Thank you very much.

I am greatful though, that I had the brains to pass the wallet to someone, that we weren't robbed at knife point, and that my camera's LCD was scratched.

No pictures for you all for sometime.

At least I have an excuse to buy a new camera. Decisions, decisions. Hmmmmmmm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The awesome weekend is coming to an end. He leaves in 8 hours. I think I'm more shaken about his departure and the end of the weekend more than the camera.

I've made some choices. I'm not too sure about them whether its for the best. There is no right or wrong choice. One way 1 person gets hurt, the other way there will be 2 casualties. "If I don't hold out, hold my hand every step of the way will ya?" I feel safer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home