Tsuris and tantrums

Not for the weak hearted/ homophobic/ignorant/no-to-premaritial sex preachers/ propaganda R18 for language, oh grow up already. The blog owner will not be responsible for mind fucking you, in most cases the reader already is.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Many Questions:

If you asked me if it'd be awkward I tell you that you're being silly. Because I'll be there for you as you've been there for me.

If you asked me if you were still my darling, I'd tell you you'd always be - My darling friend.

If you asked me if he treats me well. I'll tell you he does his best.
From making sure I have enough cookies to that I have enough rest.

If you asked me what I expect from you I'll tell you that I want you to continue your big plans and be on your way. Render a friendly hug and wish me well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fallen

I was reading Tomorrow.sg the place where I get my current fix of current affairs in Sinkapore. Yet another person has committed suicide by jumping in front of a MRT. It seems like the most hip thing to do. Want to die? Jump in front of the MRT.

The newspapers I think would eventually run a story on that guy. Maybe not telling us all how his life is so hard and that death is the only option. I'm not here to criticize anyone but I just want to know what about life that is so unbearable that he has decided to end it while there are so many others fighting to live.

Excuses or perhaps a good reason to die? I really can’t answer that.

Like had he just found out that his wife was cheating on him? Did he lose his job? Not enough money, neck deep in debts? Did he have a family? Was he crazy?

A friend of mine was relating to me the past random acts of violence where the streets would be stained with the blood of young men and women.

“They’d sharpen their metal rulers, get stabbed. They’d sharpen their belt buckles. Or if you were in a bus and you were outnumbered by the rival school kids, they’d just fling you out of a moving bus. Many kids died. The streets were dangerous then.”

I was horrified. I mean every one of these fallen kids had parents. You are your mother’s son as I am my mother’s daughter. And these kids just take the hope and dreams away. Just as that un-named person has decided that he had nothing to hope and dream for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home