Tsuris and tantrums

Not for the weak hearted/ homophobic/ignorant/no-to-premaritial sex preachers/ propaganda R18 for language, oh grow up already. The blog owner will not be responsible for mind fucking you, in most cases the reader already is.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Too far to run back and no light ahead

Rangga gave me good advice, 2 weeks too late.

I've finally found my calling, 2 years too late.
Actually many years lah. I should have followed my heart after high school. But again bad decision making : taking the advice of all people – my mom.

I really worry about my history of bad decisions.
My mother chastisizing me again.

My mom. The nightmare never ends. The sole reason why I’m fucked up.

Sometimes I wonder of all the things that wouldn’t have happen if I had followed my heart. No Shaun, No Kai most importantly, No Victor and how different I would have been. Still bratty I expect.

At this point - I am truly lost.

I’m hoping a session at Mambo will cure me.
Drinking not the dancing. I wouldn’t be caught dead dancing to retro.
Retro irritates me. Ah Beng’s irritate me. Synchronized dancing irritates me.

I’m irritable today. 2 days leave and I have to work 2 days. WTF!!!!!!!

Need retail therapy.
*Itching to spend money*

Downing a jack at coke at 12 noon. I deserve it. Stop looking at me like I’m an alcoholic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home